Fabulous Fall Foliage
Guest Blogger: Sandie Smith
Want to get out for one more tour of the fall foliage before winter bears down on us? Join Al Miller on Sunday, Nov.11 for a hilly, 56-mile loop from Snohomish to Lake Roesiger and back. Meet at the public restrooms on 1101 1st Street for a 9:30 a.m. start. We'll be stopping in Sultan for a late lunch munch. Alan will be leading this ride at a steady pace, but you’re welcome to email him on Friday for a cue sheet and ride at a faster pace.
What to bring:
- Rain gear if the weather is looking iffy. Sprinkles or showers will not scare off this hardy group, however a steady rain will cancel the ride.
- Equipment for changing a flat…and the know-how to use it.
- The stamina to sustain a steady pace (12-14mph) and climb some hills
- The ability to read a cue sheet
- A positive attitude and sense of humor
Need more info? Check the listing in the daily rides calendar.