1) The Cascade Bicycle Club website exists for the benefit of CBC members and potential members. CBC content receives priority for disk space and volunteer effort.
2) Links are welcome on the site when providing such information is a service to our members.
3) Non-CBC content is welcome when a CBC committee provides that information as a service to members (such as AC announcing public hearings or the CBC Education Foundation providing bikes on busses info).
4) All following statements are to be evaluated in light of the above.
5) Announcements for major events in the Northwest, destination events outside the northwest, and communication with other bicycle organizations and sites are services to our members. Add Your Event to the online calendar is the preferred method.
6) CBC shall be evenhanded when providing reciprocal links to bicycle-related businesses. Any legitimate bicycle business requesting a link will receive a reciprocal link when time is available to create that link.
7) CBC should provide mutual support for bicyclists and other bicycle organizations. Mutual support does not extend to providing work or services that organizations should be providing independently.
What This Means (from the Webmaster):
We will provide links on our Links pages to any bicycling-related webpage. Please submit these links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rides and events located in the Pacific Northwest that ADD THEIR Event to the online calendar, will be listed under Non-Cascade Events in the Community section.
To submit requests for items to be added to the Non-Cascade Events list, please use this entry form to submit the Ride or Event.
To submit requests for items to be added to our Links page, send them to email@example.com.
To submit any other information for inclusion on the CBC website, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.