2016 Flying Wheels Schedule
Tuesday, Jan. 12, 10 a.m. - Members-only early registration pricing opens
Tuesday, Feb. 2, 10 a.m. - General public early registration pricing opens
Wednesday, May 25, 11:59 p.m. - Early registration pricing ends, deadline for packet mailing, cutoff for paper forms
Thursday, May 26 - Regular registration pricing begins (+$10), and packets must be picked up at the start line
Wednesday, June 1, 11:59 p.m. - Regular registration closes
Saturday, June 4 - Day-of registration available. (Assuming it's not sold out.) See information below.
TO RECEIVE CASCADE MEMBER DISCOUNT, FIRST CLICK ON THE REGISTRATION LINK BELOW.
Early registration price
from Tuesday, Jan. 12, 10 a.m. through Wednesday, May 25 11:59 p.m.
- $50 member adult price / $60 non-member adult price
- $50 member youth (13-17) / $60 non-member youth (13-17)
- $10 member child (1-12) / $20 non-member child (1-12)
Regular registration price
from Thursday, May 26 until Wednesday, June 1, 11:59 p.m.
- $60 member adult price / $70 non-member adult price
- $60 member youth (13-17) / $70 non-member youth (13-17)
- $20 member child (1-12) / $30 non-member child (1-12)
Ride Flying Wheels to send kids to Camp Korey
Cascade is partnering with Camp Korey and helping riders send kids with life-altering medical conditions to camp. Riders who commit to raising $150 for Camp Korey will receive free entry to any Flying Wheels route and give the life-changing gift of camp to thousands of northwest children and families. Register with Camp Korey here.
Your Flying Wheels registration fees and donations to the Cascade Bicycle Club will continue to help us fight for safer streets and get more kids on bikes.
Register using paper form
Paper registration forms must be received by Wednesday, May 25. Paper registration includes a $5 surcharge. Form available Monday, Feb. 1.
- Register by May 25 and your packet will be mailed.
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by event day, please check in at the packet pick up area of the start line.
- Register early to avoid late fees!
- Marymoor Park
- Only available if event does not sell out.
- Day-of ride registration includes a $10 surcharge over regular registration price.
Packet pickup and day of registration schedule
- 6 to 7 a.m. for 100-mile riders
- 7 to 8 a.m. for 67- and 45-mile riders
- 8 to 9 a.m. for 23-mile riders
For start line schedule see the Ride Details page.
We offer partial refunds per our event refund policy. Please review it carefully before purchasing your registration. Registrations are not transferable to other riders.
Looking to register your friends?
Your friends must register themselves for events. You can register yourself and people within your household. Read the Registration FAQ.