Tuesday, Jan. 14 10 a.m.: Members-only registration opens - Adult member $35
Tuesday, Feb. 4 10 a.m.: General public registration opens - Adult non-member $40
Wednesday, May 21 @ midnight - registration cutoff to have packet mailed
Wednesday, May 28 @ midnight- Online Registration closes. Day of registration fee - $60
Registrations from May 22 tthough online close will be available at the packet pickup area of the start line.
Ride Flying Wheels to send kids to Camp Korey
Cascade is partnering with Camp Korey and helping riders send kids with life-altering medical conditions to camp. Riders who commit to raising $150 for Camp Korey will receive free entry to any Flying Wheels route and give the life-changing gift of camp to thousands of northwest children and families. Register with Camp Korey here (http://campkorey.org/
Your Flying Wheels registration fees and donations to the Cascade Bicycle Club Education foundation will continue to help us fight for safer streets and get more kids on bikes.
Register using paper form
Mail in paper deadline post marked by May 21. Paper registration is $50. Save a stamp and $10 by registering online.
Save a step at Day of Event Registration and download the form here. Day-of registration is $60. Save $20 and register online by May 28.
- If your registration is received by midnight May 21, your rider packet will be mailed by May 22.
- Registrations received after midnight on May 21 will be available at the start line.
- Register early to avoid late fees!
Registration and start times
Day of ride registration fee is $60. Members will save $5. Save $20 by registering online.
- 6:00 a.m. - Day-of-ride registration and late registration packet pick-up opens
- 6:30 to 7 a.m. - Start for 100-mile riders
- 7 to 7:30 a.m. - Start for 65-mile riders
- 7:30 to 8 a.m. - Start for 45-mile riders
- 8 to 9 a.m. - Start for 25-mile riders
We offer partial refunds per our event refund policy. Please review it carefully before purchasing your registration. Registrations for are not transferable to other riders.