Print your confirmation
You can print your confirmation within 30 days of the event:
All KCC rider numbers are to be picked at start line purchased.
- Sign in to the www.cascade.org website using the username and password that you used to register for the event. If you are already signed in, just click on My Dashboard at the top of the screen.
- Click the gray "Event Registrations" button.
- Look for the upcoming event and click the blue "Confirmation" link.
- A webpage showing your bib number will open.
- There is no print friendly option, just do a simple screen print (either using the browser print button, if there is one, or use Ctrl+P).
Alternatively, if you can open this confirmation page on your smart phone at the packet pickup we will honor it.
NOTE: If you have difficulty printing your confirmation, you can pick up your packet without the confirmation as long as you have photo ID.
STP ONLY - If you have purchased the packet mailing option, your packet will be mailed starting June 18th. There is not need to print your confirmation number.
If you registered using a paper form, you may be able to log into your account to print the confirmation. If you are unable to login, please request a new password.
You are welcome to pick up a registration packet for someone else; however, you must have your own picture ID and a print-out of that person's confirmation with you.
Important note: Registrations will be listed on the account of the person who made the original purchase. This means that if multiple people purchased event registrations on your account, you will need to select the "Confirmation" link next to each registration and print them individually.