Connect Seattle is a team of caring neighbors working to create a complete network of bikeways that connect neighborhoods across the city so everyone can ride safely.
Connect Seattle's long-term priority is to secure funding to build 200 miles of protected bike lanes and neighborhood greenways in the next decade. Our short-term priorities include important projects in Ballard, Downtown, Portage Bay, Rainier Valley and the Westlake Corridor.
Join a Connect Seattle team
- Connect Ballard: working with the Friends of the Burke-Gilman Trail to connect the Missing Link and complete the trail through Ballard, and working to make the Ballard Bridge safer.
- Connect Downtown: building small business support for a network of protected bike lanes in Seattle’s Center City.
- Connect Portage Bay: working with the Madison Park, Montlake, North Capitol Hill and University Greenways groups to advocate for a network of neighborhood greenways, safer crossings of 24th Avenue in Montlake, a better “lid” to the west-end connection of the SR520 Bridge Replacement Project, and for a new Portage Bay bike-ped bridge.
- Connect Rainier Valley: working with Bike Works, Rainier Riders and Rainier Valley Greenways to build public support for a north-south neighborhood greenway from Franklin High School to Rainier Beach.
- Connect Westlake: building public support for a protected bike lane through the Westlake Corridor along Lake Union.
Want to learn more about Connect Seattle? Join us at a Bike Happy Hour, held on the third Thursday of every month.