Your tax-deductible gift will help the Major Taylor Project provide:
- Bike programs that support more than 120 underserved high school students annually
- 20 weeks of riding instruction during the school year
- Field trips like the Youth Action Retreat, cyclocross racing and velodrome classes
- MTP student sponsorship for Cascade rides, including the Group Health STP and Flying Wheels.
- A safe environment for students to build self-confidence, make friends and develop healthy communication skills
Important note: If you give $150+, your gift qualifies you for a complimentary 1 year family membership. If you prefer to support Cascade's non-tax deductible work please join Cascade as a member.
Prefer to give by mail? Simply download and print a donation form, and mail it, along with your check, payable to Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation, to: 7400 Sand Point Way NE, Suite 101S, Seattle, WA 98115.
Questions about giving? Please contact Tarrell Wright, Development Director, email@example.com, (206) 240-2235.