Tuesday, May 6 10 a.m: General public registration opens
Thursday, September 18 09 a.m. Online Registration closes.
Sunday, September 21 - Register day of the event at the start lines
- Edmonds start: $28 (includes round-trip ferry fare)
- Kingston start: $23 (no ferry fare included)
By paper form
Download the page form. Paper deadline post marked by September 10.
- Edmonds start: $33 (includes round-trip ferry fare)
- Kingston start: $28 (no ferry fare included)
Save a stamp and $5 by registering online
Day of Ride
- Edmonds Start Line - Location: Masonic Temple located at 515 Dayton Street between 5th and 6th in downtown Edmonds
- Open 7:30 to 10 a.m.
- $40 day of event registration fee - includes round-trip ferry fare
- Ferry Schedule - 8:50, 9:40 and 10:30 a.m.
- Kingston Start Line Location: the Kitsap Bank parking lot - located at the corner of Hwy 104 & Hansville Rd.
- Open 9 to 11 a.m.
- $30 day of event registration fee , no ferry fare included.
Note this is also the same location as the food stop for the ride.
Since it's Sunday, all the street parking is free. Parking is also available near the ferry dock for a fee. Please do not park in the Kitsap Bank or Albertson’s parking lots.
Rider packets will be waiting for you at the start ilne chosen during registration. No packets will be mailed out for KCC.
We offer partial refunds per our event refund policy. Please review it carefully before purchasing your registration. Registrations for are not transferable to other riders.
Save $5 on Kitsap Color Classic by becoming a Cascade Bicycle Club member. You'll enjoy up to $55 of savings on all other Cascade events and receive many other benefits, while you further support Cascade's education and advocacy programs!