You are here
Error messageThe start time of the daily ride is in the past.
Alki Coffee Run (Brisk 16-18mph)
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
We start at Burnett Linear and follow the Green River/Duwamish River Trail to South Park and on to Alki, for coffee and pastry at Tully's. Arrive early enough to ready your bike and sign the ride waiver. The pace of this ride is based on having no wind. If we have a headwind, the pace will be lower, if we have a tailwind, the pace may be higher. Keep this in mind when deciding to do this ride.
• Pace: Brisk (16-18mph)
• Mileage 37 miles
• Terrain: Flat as a pancake
• Stops: Foster Links (3), Tully’s (15)
• Regroup Policy: When necessary
• Rain Cancellation: Steady Rain Cancels in the event of damp weather fenders are appreciated.
• GPS Cue Sheet: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/375088
• Additional: Mentoring opportunity available with advance warning.