Get ready for a day of top notch eating at rest stops spaced about every 20 miles along the course. At the start line you’ll be treated to complimentary coffee from Lucky Jack’s Latte and Caffe D’arte and breakfast treats from frésbar and Dave’s Killer Bread. As a reward for climbing the Woodinville Hill, you’ll get to enjoy a breakfast stop with Theo Chocolate (who doesn’t love chocolate for breakfast?!) and complimentary mini bagels and cream cheese from Seattle Bagel Bakery, along with fresh fruit (all of our fruit on course is provided courtesy of Whole Foods Market) and other goodies. A little further on, when you start to get thirsty, you’ll be able to fill up with Nuun and grab some fruit and a LÄRABAR at the Arlington Water Stop. For lunch, come by The Red-Bell Deli in Conway for fresh made sandwiches on Dave’s Killer Bread (including meat and vegetarian option), side salads, and other snacks. Grab an ice cold soda or Izze sparkling fruit juice and some salty snacks in Bow before tackling Chuckanut Drive. At the top, look for the Brown Family Lemonade Stand, with all proceeds benefitting 13 year old Austyn’s college fund. Then roll down the hill to the finish line and join the BBQ for beef, lamb, salmon, and veggie burgers along with two complimentary beverages at the legendary Boundary Bay Brewery beer garden. The BBQ dinner will be available for purchase by non-rider friends and family members who want to join between 2-7 p.m.
Sorry - we cannot change sizes once the order has been placed (approx May 1st) . Please review the sizing chart carefully before making your selection.
Can I still ride the route if I have not raised the $150 minimum pledge amount by June 28?
We are encouraging all riders to raise the minimum required $150 by the time they pick up their packets. Fundraising minimum will be cross-checked at packet pick up.
Yes, checks can be mailed to World Bicycle Relief:
Can I get a refund if I can’t do the ride?
Up to 30 days before the event, a registered rider is eligible for a 75% refund. No refunds will be given for any reason, medical or otherwise, 29 days or fewer before the event. For any refund or transfer related questions please contact email@example.com or call 312.664.3836 M-F 8 a.m.-5 p.m. CST. Please note that all donations made on behalf of riders for this event are non-refundable at any time.
Can I transfer my fully paid registration to another rider?
Riders may transfer their fully paid registration up to 4 days prior to the event (deadline is Tuesday June 24 by 5 p.m.).The registration & pledge minimum must be covered ($250 total) to initiate any transfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.664.3836 M-F 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST for transfer information.
- It may be summer, but it’s still the great Pacific NW -- be prepared for any kind of weather.
- Never ride with earphones or earbud(s). It is very dangerous at any time -- but especially on large group rides.
- When stopping during the ride, pull completely off the pavement. Call out “stopping” if riders are behind you, as many accidents are caused this way.
- Pull off and stop when using a cell phone.
- Leave a good impression with the communities we ride though -- share the road with cars and follow ALL traffic laws. (Stop at stop signs). Please do not litter.
- When passing a rider always pass on the left ;and, acknowledge “On Your Left” when being passed.
- Ride single file along narrow stretches and on the trail. Single file is always safer!
- Be aware of traffic; none of the course is closed to vehicle traffic