Shop By Bike Week
Shop By Bike Week: May 24-31, 2014
As Bike Month winds down and the weather warms up, join Cascade Bicycle Club and Seattle Bike Benefits in celebrating the fact that bicycles mean business. Explore Seattle by bike and enjoy discounts at the shops listed below when you present your Bike Benefits sticker. Shop by Bike Week is a fantastic way to explore your community, support local shops and save money while riding your bike.
Receive discounts at the businesses below when you show your Bike Benefits sticker. Need a sticker? Get one for $5 at any business denoted with an asterisk.* To learn more about Bike Benefits program, visit http://bb2.bicyclebenefits.org/.
View Seattle Bike Benefits program participants in a larger map
Support biking! Register your business for Shop by Bike Week!
Bicyclists are great for business, and Shop By Bike Week is your golden opportunity to show your customers and your community that you are a bike-friendly business! Research shows that while bicyclists typically spend less per trip, they make more trips by bike and therefore spend more on average than their walking or driving counterparts. More bicyclists visiting your shop also means more eyes (and smiles) on the street and more vibrant business districts.
In an effort to celebrate the fact that cyclists shop more often and spend more per month than any other type of transit and to encourage more people to get on their bicycles and go shopping, Cascade Bicycle Club is teaming up with local businesses from May 24-31 to offer discounts to all patrons who shop by bike.
What we’re asking of you:
- Provide a discount for all customers who arrive by bike during the week of May 24-31.
- Register your business so that Cascade may promote and advertise your business to our Bike Month Participants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name, address, and discount you plan to offer.
What’s in it for you:
- Increased revenue generated by those on bicycles.
- Advertisement of your shop on our Shop By Bike Map.
- Exposure of your business to audience that may be outside your usual customer base.
- Promotional flyers to hang in your shop, promoting your involvement in Shop by Bike.
If you have questions, please contact MaryC@cascadebicycleclub.org.