Directions and parking
Getting to Expo
Bicycling is the most convenient way to visit this event. Riders may enter the facility ONLY via the North gate, located underneath the Magnolia Bridge at Smith Cove. Secure parking is available directly in front of the Terminal at the Bike Works bike corral (for a small fee). The first 150 riders to use the corral each day will receive a complimentary top tube bag for their bike.
By bus or foot
There is ample parking at Terminal 91 available for approximately $5 per car. Attendees will need to take the free shuttle bus, which runs every 10 minutes during show hours, or walk 3/4 mile from the parking lot to the terminal entrance on south end of the pier. Please plan for this short walk and dress accordingly.
- Continue straight onto Mercer Street off the exit
- Continue onto Broad Street
- Turn right onto Denny
- Slight right onto Western
- Western merges into Elliot Avenue
- Continue north for about one mile and follow signs to the Magnolia Bridge
- Keep right and follow ramp which goes to Magnolia Bridge (West Garfield Street)
- Exit right following signs to "Smith Cove Park" and Cruise Terminal
- Turn right at bottom of ramp and follow signs for Cruise Terminal or Cruise Terminal Parking.
- Go west to the end of I-90 (NOTE - the next few turns happen quickly)
- Turn right at 4th Avenue South
- Turn right at South Royal Brougham Way
- Turn right at 1st Avenue South
- Turn left at South King Street
- Turn right at Alaskan Way
- Follow to the end of Alaskan Way (~1 mile)
- Turn right at Broad Street and immediately get ready for a left turn
- Turn left at Elliott Avenue and continue on Elliot (~1 mile)
- Follow signs to the Magnolia Bridge
- Turn right at 14th Avenue West
- Keep right and follow ramp going to the Magnolia Bridge (West Garfield Street)
- Following signs to "Smith Cove Park" and Cruise Terminal
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp and follow signs for Cruise Terminal
Construction update: SR 99 Closures
If you are planning to take SR 99 to get to Expo please be aware of the following closures this weekend:
Friday, Feb. 28 - Sunday, March 2.
North gate entry only
Please note that only the north gate (access via Magnolia Bridge for cars) at Terminal 91 is open to the public. If you’re taking the bus, be sure to get off at the Magnolia Bridge bus stop and walk down the Smith Cove exit ramp to the parking lot entrance. The south gate at Elliot Bay Park is not open for show entry, and there is a two-mile walk to the north gate from that location.