Girl's Dirt Camp: July 22-26, 2013
Mon. Jul 22, 2013 10:00am to Fri. Jul 26, 2013 3:00pm
Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.Early drop-off (9:30 is available)Cost: $275 Ride like a girl and be proud of it! With guidance from our awesome female coaches, you will master riding skills, like getting up and over logs, bridges and drops, plus learn how to fix flat tires with ease, and have tons of fun trail riding. This camp is great for all levels as students will split into groups based on ability. There will be special guest appearances from local pro women riders. Bring your own mountain bike and helmet and lunch in a backpack. Co-sponsored by the Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance.
- The basics: – gearing up, braking, shifting and body position
- Balance: – bridges, and slow races
- Uphill and downhill: – faster and safer
- Obstacles: – logs, roots and rocks
- Drops and jumps: – small to medium size (1/2 ft-2 ft high)
- Maintenance: – fix-a-flat
- Trail building: – working on projects in the park
- Inner tube jewelry making
Important: You must sign and return this waiver and release one week prior to the start of camp in order to participate.
Please take a minute to view our Cancellation policy.
IF YOU SEE THE WORDS "SOLD OUT" BELOW: ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WAIT LIST HERE