EXPO 2014 - 50% Deposit for Standard 200 sq ft Booth - $625
Sat. Mar 1, 2014 12:00am to Mon. Mar 3, 2014 12:00am
You have selected a 200 sq ft booth (10'x20') for the Seattle Bicycle Expo, March 1-2, 2014.
You are currently paying a 50% deposit on this booth. Please note that the card you use to pay will automatically be charged the balance of $625 on February 10, 2014 unless you contact us and work out an alternate payment plan. To do so email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your booth will come with 7 vendor passes, 2 tables, 4 chairs, pipe and drape, identifying signage, and free parking for Friday load in. You may purchase additional vendor passes, wireless internet for your booth, and parking for Saturday/Sunday below. If you are purchasing an upstairs or corner booth, or planning to bring any tents or canopies, you can pay the required additional fees by selecting the appropriate options below. Closer to the event you will be able to purchase additional add-ons including power, shipping, and display materials.
To complete the registration process you will need to follow the instructions for registering (to view these instructions on a separate page click here):
1) Select any required add-ons from the list below and click on "Add to Cart". If you would like to review the venue floor plan to determine if your preferred booth is a corner or upstairs booth, it can be found here. You will have an opportunity to enter your preferred booth space(s) before submitting your order when you enter the rest of your organization info.
2) Review your summary of charges to confirm that everything is correct, and click on "Check Out". DO NOT check the box to the left of your products unless you intend to remove them from your cart. You will have another opportunity to review your choices before being charged.
3) If you are not yet logged into your account, a page will open asking you to do so. On this page you can log in to your account with Cascade, create a new account if needed by clicking on the upper left tab, or request a new password by clicking on the upper right tab. If you sign in or create a new account you will automatically be taken to the next page of the registration process. If you request a new password you will need to click the link sent to your email to get to the next page.
4) On the vendor questionnaire select yourself as the attendee (even if you are not the person who will be attending for your organization). Enter your top two booth choices* and all required information for your organization (including the primary contact for your organization if it is not yourself). Then click “Submit” to go to the next page.
5) Enter your billing information and click on "Review Order".
6) Review your information and submit your order. Please take note of your order confirmation #.
If you have any questions on the registration process, please contact us at email@example.com.
*If both of your top choice spaces have been claimed at the time you register, priority on picking an alternative space will be based on the order in which registrations are received, and we will work with you on finding a booth space that will work for you.