Join | Renew
Join Cascade Bicycle Club Today
Your membership dues help Cascade encourage safer, healthier choices for everyone who wants to bike; advocate for better bicycling conditions; offer riding opportunities every day of the year for every kind of rider.
- Early-bird registration for Cascade events like the popular Ride Around Washington.
- Discount registration on all Cascade Bicycle Club classes, kids camps and events.
- Member news mailed to your home in The Cascade Courier.
- Being part of a community of people who bike!
|Student/Limited Income One Year||$15.00|
|Student/Limited Income Two Year||$25.00|
|Individual One Year||$40.00|
|Family/Household One Year||$65.00|
|Individual Two Year||$75.00|
|Supporter One Year (includes family)||$110.00|
|Family/Household Two Year||$125.00|
|Supporter Two Year (includes family)||$205.00|
|Advocate One Year (includes family)||$275.00|
|Advocate Two Year (includes family)||$525.00|
|Patron One Year (includes family)||$550.00|
|Patron Two Year (includes family)||$1,050.00|
Prefer to join by mail? Print out a membership form and return it to: Cascade Bicycle Club, 7400 Sand Point Way NE, Suite 101S, Seattle, WA 98115
- Membership is not tax-deductible. If you'd prefer to make a tax deductible donation, you are welcome to donate to Cascade's Education Foundation. Donations of $150+ to the Education Foundation include a one-year family membership if you are not already an active member.
- Household and Supporting memberships include all members living at the same address.
- Questions about membership? Please contact Serena Lehman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-291-4032.