Instructions for registering for the 2014 Seattle Bicycle Expo
We're excited to have you at the Seattle Bicycle Expo! To register, follow these steps:
- Visit the registration page and click on the link for your desired booth size and payment amount.
- Select booth add-ons if desired and click on “Add to Cart” to go to the next page. If there are add-ons you do not wish to order now, but would like to order at a later date (e.g. wireless, tent/canopy fees), you may do so later following the instructions found here.
- Review the items in your cart and if they look correct click “Checkout” to go to the next page. DO NOT check the box to the left of your products unless you intend to remove them from your cart.
- If you are not yet logged into your account, a page will open asking you to do so. On this page you can log in to your account with Cascade, create a new account if needed by clicking on the upper left tab, or request a new password by clicking on the upper right tab. If you sign in or create a new account you will automatically be taken to the next page of the registration process. If you request a new password you will need to click the link sent to your email to get to the next page.
- Fill out the vendor questionnaire with your booth choice and organization info and click on “Submit” to go to the next page.
- Enter your billing information and click on “Review Order”.
- Review that your information is correct and click on “Submit Order”. Please take note of your order confirmation #.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-778-6099 with any questions!