Learn how to increase bicycling at your organization
Bicycle commuters are healthier, happier and more productive employees. Bicyclists have lower rates of absenteeism and make 14% fewer health insurance claims. Furthermore, many businesses are finding that bicycle facilities, programming and incentive policies cost mere pennies on the dollar compared to the cost of expanding parking capacity at a work site.
Here you'll find resources on how to support and increase bicycling at your organization.
- Why be bike-friendly? The business case for bicycle commuting
- How to become more bike-friendly: Resources and suggestions
- Biking tips to share with your employees
- Host a bicycling class at your workplace
- Bike friendly business best practices guide: amenities, incentives, promotion, and programming.
- Overcoming common bike commuting concerns
- Sponsor a Cascade Bicycle Club event or program
- Glossary of bike-friendly business terms
- Attend the annual Seattle Employers Bike Summit
- Apply for the League of American Bicyclists' nationally-recognized bike-friendly business certification
Bicycling is a smart business strategy. We welcome the opportunity to work with you to improve your business and your bottom line. Please contact Cascade's Principal Planner Andrea Clinkscales with questions at email@example.com.