Classes & Camps Refund Policy
2016 Bike Classes:
Cancellations must be received at least one month before the class start date to receive a refund, minus a $5.00 cancellation fee. Note: A full refund is available if the class is cancelled due to low-enrollment.
2016 Youth Bike Camps:
Cancellations must be received at least one month before the camp start date to receive a refund, minus a $25.00 cancellation fee.
How to request a refund:
- Log in to your Cascade account.
- From your Dashboard Click on the grey My Account box.
- Scroll down past your contact information to find your Order History - this is where all your purchases live.
- Click on the order that contains the product you would like to request a refund for.
- Once the order, listed in the Actions column will be 2 links for each product in the order. Click the "Request Refund" link for all items you wish refunded. You will know you have succeeded if the "Request Refund" link is replaced by the word "Requested".
The refund will be processed to the original credit card; we cannot credit another card. A refund will find a new card issued in place of a lost/stolen/expired card. If a card's account is totally closed, please call the issuing company of the closed card to learn their policies regarding refunds to the closed account. We will not know the answer regarding your credit card. (However, in all likelihood, the issuing bank of the closed account will issue a check to you.)
Refund requests may take up to 10 days to be processed. We will e-mail you when the request has been processed. Please request all refunds on each item that you would like processed. We will not request the refunds for you.