Bike Everywhere Challenge
Register for the Bike Everywhere Challenge starting April 1, 2016
Contest dates: May 1-31, 2016
Thanks for an amazing 2015 Challenge! We hope you'll ride with us again next May.
About the Challenge
Challenge yourself and others to ride as much as possibly during May in this fun, free trip-tracking contest. To participate, you need only to start or join a team, commute at least four days throughout the month and track your trips online. It's simple and fun! You can ride solo or form a team of coworkers, friends or neighbors and log your commute trips on the user-friendly Bike Everywhere Challenge website. Invite a friend to join your team and help a newbie get started biking. You could be the one who makes them fall in love with two-wheeled transportation.
Why participate in the Challenge?
If biking is new to you, this is a great program to get you started. The workplace and community-based teams of four to ten people are a great source of information and inspiration to keep you riding throughout the month. For seasoned riders, it's all about the challenge and cameraderie with fellow riders. Challenge yourself to recruit new riders, challenge your workmates and friends to ride more, and challenge peer organizations to out-ride you this spring.
The Bike Everywhere Challenge offers some great features:
- Tracking bike trips online is easy, inspiring and fun!
- Simple registration process and trip-logging tool
- Team captains get a free T-shirt and party at the Captains Bash April 27 at Pike Brewing
- Compete for prizes (and bragging rights)
- Fun weekly social media contests. Find us on Facebook, Twitter (#BikeEverywhere), or Instagram (@cascadebicycle)