Rider Packet Mailing/Packet Pick-up
- Cost: $20
- Deadline for purchasing: June 16
- Packets mail: June 21-24
- Each individual rider must purchase packet mailing all packets will not be mailed to the household unless purchased with each registration
Not sure if you have packet mailing?
Sign in to the system, click on My Account, scroll to the list of orders at the bottom of the page. Click on the order number for your STP order (make sure that there's not a separate order for just the packet mailing in the order list). A detail order view opens up. If you have packet mailing, it will be listed. If not, click on the buy addon link in the STP order to add this to your order. Make sure to proceed to checkout after adding the packet mailing.
Questions on this? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, July 9
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Portland REI Store-1405 NW Johnson St
- Wednesday - Friday, July 13 - 15
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Seattle REI Store - 222 Yale Ave. N
Previously unclaimed packets will be available the morning of the ride between 4:30- 7:15 a.m. at the start line
What to bring to packet pickup:
- Your printed bib # and bring it with you to packet pickup. (Showing the bib # on your smartphone is acceptable)
- Photo ID
- Printed bib #'s for any other riders. (Bib #'s on smartphones are acceptable)
I live in Seattle, can I pick up my packet in Portland?
- All packets will be available at all three packet pickup locations they are not separated by address.
Can I purchase transportation/parking tickets at packet pick-up?
- Parking passes (unlimited) and Bus/Bike tickets (subject to availability) will be sold at Portland and Seattle REI packet pickups. Parking passes will also be sold at the start line.
Can I purchase merchandise at packet pick-up?
Merchandise is only available at Seattle REI packet pick-up. Merchandise will also be available at the finish line festival.