Up to 1 month before the event, a registered rider is eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees and a 75% refund of transportation, parking, and other "add-ons".
See refund request deadlines below.
Cascade Major Ride registrations are non-transferable, meaning registration cannot be transferred to another person.
Cascade Major Ride registrations are non-deferable to another ride or a future year.
Training Series - See below
Washington Bike Summit - See below
How to request a refund:
- Log in to your Cascade account.
- From your Dashboard Click on the grey My Account box.
- Scroll down past your contact information to find your Order History - this is where all your purchases live.
- Click on the order that contains the product you would like to request a refund for. Look for purchases made this year.
- Once in the order, listed in the Actions column will be 2 links for each product in the order. Click the "Request Refund" link for all items you wish refunded. You will know you have succeeded if the "Request Refund" link is replaced by the word "Requested".
The refund will be processed to the original credit card; we cannot credit another card. A refund will find a new card issued in place of a lost/stolen/expired card. If a card's account is totally closed, please call the issuing company of the closed card to learn their policies regarding refunds to the closed account. We will not know the answer regarding your credit card. (However, in all likelihood, the issuing bank of the closed account will issue a check to you.)
Refund requests may take up to 10 days to be processed. We will e-mail you when the request has been processed. Please request all refunds on each item that you would like processed. We will not request the refunds for you.
Key refund dates
Registration refund requests must be submitted by the deadlines below (all times PST):
2016 Cascade Events
- Chilly Hilly: Thursday, Thursday, Jan. 28, 11:59 p.m.
- Emerald City Bike Ride, Thursday, March 3, 11:59 p.m.
- Ride for Major Taylor: Wednesday, March 16, 11:59 pm
- Seattle Bike-n-Brews: Friday, April 1, 11:59 pm
- Flying Wheels: Wednesday, May 4, 11:59 pm
- Woodinville Wine Ride: Thursday, May 12, 11:59 pm
- STP: Thursday, June 16, 11:59 pm
- RSVP 1: Tuesday, July 12, 11:59pm
- RSVP 2: Wednesday, July 13, 11:59pm
- High Pass Challenge: Friday, July 29, 11:59 pm
- Kitsap Color Classic: Thursday, Aug. 25, 11:59 pm
- Cascade Training Series (CTS): 75% refund if requested before March 9, one month before series starts on April 9. After then, registered CTS Red riders who attend one of the official pre-series Red rides and are unable to maintain the minimum pace on those rides may request a 75% refund up to 11.59 pm Thursday March 31. No refunds after Thursday, March 31. Please note that pace issues MUST be discussed with the ride leader at the completion of the Red pace test ride. Request CTS refunds by emailing the Rides and Outreach Director.
PACES refunds will be 75% up to 1 month prior to the start of the series. After that date no refunds will be given. If riders are not a good fit for the series they will be notified after the first 4 weeks of riding by the series organizers and can receive a 75% refund at this time. No refunds after the first 4 weeks.
Washington Bike Summit
- Registration is 75% refundable prior to Feb. 21, 2016. There are no refunds after Feb. 21, 2016.
- In the event that you need to cancel your registration after Feb. 21, please email email@example.com in order to process your change.
- To request a refund, follow the steps list at the top of this page.
Our policy is that no refunds will be given after the refund deadline. Requests for exceptions in extreme circumstances will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Note: Event Merchandise is 100% refundable. If you have received the merchandise, please return it in good condition to the merchandiser per instructions included in the package.