Up to 1 month before the event, a registered rider is eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees and a 75% refund of transportation, parking, and other "add-ons". No refunds will be given for any reason, medical or otherwise, after the refund deadline. See dates below.
Cascade Major Ride registrations are non-transferable, meaning registration cannot be transferred to another person.
Cascade Major Ride registrations are non-deferable to another ride or a future year.
How to request a refund:
- Log in to your Cascade account.
- From your Dashboard Click on the grey My Account box.
- Scroll down past your contact information to find your Order History - this is where all your purchases live.
- Click on the order that contains the product you would like to request a refund for. Look for purchases made this year.
- Once the order, listed in the Actions column will be 2 links for each product in the order. Click the "Request Refund" link for all items you wish refunded. You will know you have succeeded if the "Request Refund" link is replaced by the word "Requested".
The refund will be processed to the original credit card; we cannot credit another card. A refund will find a new card issued in place of a lost/stolen/expired card. If a card's account is totally closed, please call the issuing company of the closed card to learn their policies regarding refunds to the closed account. We will not know the answer regarding your credit card. (However, in all likelihood, the issuing bank of the closed account will issue a check to you.)
Refund requests may take up to 10 days to be processed. We will e-mail you when the request has been processed. Please request all refunds on each item that you would like processed. We will not request the refunds for you.
Key refund dates
Registration refund requests must be submitted by the deadlines below (all times PST):
2015 Cascade Events & CTS:
- Chilly Hilly: Thursday, January 22 by 11:59pm (PST)
- ***Seattle Bike-n-Brews: Friday, April 3 by 11:59pm
- Flying Wheels: Thursday, April 30 by 11:59pm
- ***Seattle Bike-n-Brews El Notre: Thursday, May 7 by 11:59 pm
- STP: Thursday, June 11 by 11:59pm
- Ride Around Washington [RAW]: Wednesday, July 1 by 11:59pm
- RSVP1: Tuesday, July 14 by 11:59pm
- RSVP2: Wednesday, July 15 by 11:59pm
- High Pass Challenge: Thursday, August 13 by 11:59pm
- ****Kitsap Color Classic: Thursday, August 27 by 11:59pm
- ****Cascade Training Series (CTS): 75% refund if requested before March 5, one month before series starts on April 5. After then, registered CTS Red riders who attend one of the two official pre-series red rides and are unable to maintain the minimum pace on those rides may request a 75% refund up to 11.59 pm Thursday March 27. No refunds after Thursday March 27. Request CTS refunds by emailing the Rides Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
**** Indicates that the dates have not been finalized. As soon as they are we will update this page.
Note: Event Merchandise is 100% refundable. If you have received the merchandise, please return it in good condition to the merchandiser per instructions included in the package.